Door Repairs Southsea
Don't replace them your doors... Our door repairs in Southsea can save you money.
Our Southsea door repair service costs a fraction of the cost of replacing a door and the whole process is very quick and easy. Replacing glass is much more cost-efficient than replacing the whole door. Hinges, handles and rubber seals are all replaceable too.
Southsea Door Repairs Service
Window Aid can offer solutions to most Southsea door issues:
- Misted Up glass
- Broken Glass
- Stiff door adjustments
- Broken hinges
- Loose, stiff or broken handles
- Locking mechanisms not working
- Worn or broken patio door wheels and runners
- Excessive gaps in doors
Door Frame Repairs Southsea
Sometimes uPVC and aluminium door frames can be repaired if not too badly scratched or cracked, we offer to visit and advise you on the best course of action.
- Repairs are undertaken with frame in-situ, no need to remove the door.
- No problems with matching to existing windows or doors as it’s a repair not replacement.
- Providing the damage is not too extensive, in most cases the door repair is as good as the original.
- Cost effective - a repair is much cheaper to carry out, so this may also reduce your insurance premiums.