uPVC Window Repairs Southsea
Don't replace your uPVC windows... Our window repairs in Southsea can save you money.
Our Southsea window repair service costs a fraction of the cost of replacing a window and the whole process is very quick and easy. Replacing glass is much more cost-efficient than replacing the whole uPVC window. Hinges, handles and rubber seals are all replaceable too.
Are you looking for a reliable Southsea Window Repair specialist?
Window Aid has decades of experience repairing broken uPVC window glass in Southsea and saving customers money on the cost of full window replacement.
We know you'll be delighted with our rapid response and friendly service. We'll even advise you on the best approaches to avoid window damage in future.
Southsea Window Repairs Service for uPVC
- Misted up glass
- Stiff window/door adjustments
- Broken hinges
- Loose or broken handles
- Locking mechanisms not working
- Broken glass units
- Worn or broken patio wheels
- Gaps in window sash
Window Frame Repairs Southsea
Sometimes uPVC and aluminium frames can be repaired if not too badly scratched or cracked, we will come and advise you on the best course of action for the problem.
- Misted up units replaced
- Repairs are undertaken with frame in-situ, no problem with redecorating or broken tiles.
- No problems with matching to existing windows or doors as it’s a repair not replacement.
- Providing the damage is not too extensive, in most cases the repair is as good as the original.
- Cost effective – a repair is much cheaper to carry out, this saves the insurance company and may reduce your premiums.