Our Commercial Window & Door Services are available to:
- Local Councils
- Housing Associations
- Insurance Companies
- Residential Block Management Agents
- Letting Agents
- Valuation and Surveying Agents
- Construction Companies
Whether it's reactive, planned maintenance or full refurbishment we can provide a complete service package to cover all your future window and door needs.
Proactive Maintenance, Reactive Repairs
- Provide a rapid response
- Aim to complete work on first visit
- Supply clear pricing table before work undertaken (list upon request).*
- Guarantee works for 12 months in terms of the functionality of hardware
- Extend manufacturers warranties for replacement sealed units
- Ease, adjust, and lubricate all moving parts on the windows and doors.
- Board up, secure and make safe broken glass.
- Aluminium/PVCu/wooden frame repairs.
Survey Report - Maintenance Program.
- Undertake a full condition survey of all your windows and doors within the property.
- Give you an in depth report on items needing immediate replacement.
- Supply schedule of works and associated costs to carry out the works.
- Restore windows and doors to original manufactured standards.
- Provide an ongoing maintenance program to extent service life of windows and doors.
- Provide you information on the condition and products used in the manufacture of window and doors, helping with the planning of a 5 or 10 year maintenance schedule.
Refurbishment - Revive
- Replace perished seals to restore the weather/sound proofing of the windows and doors.
- Replace or repair faulty handles, hinges or locks on scheduled windows and doors.
- Upgrade the old locking systems to all scheduled windows and doors.
- Replace old glazed units with the latest thermally efficient sealed units.
- Apply security/privacy film to windows and doors in vulnerable areas.
- Repair scratched frames
- Steam clean frames and clearing drainage channels.
- Removal of old sealants and applying new silicone seals to frame/brickwork.
- Replace scratched and broken trim.
- Cause less disruption to tenants
- Avoid environmental waste through reviving not replacing windows and doors.
- Save money with refurbishments not replacements.